(Insert something witting)

Well I am in media class and we are working on this camera angel things. OI! It is making me insane. I had to figure out myself how to get audio and video out and how to put something in and holy god I have a headache and I'm worn out from it. So I am taking a break from it today and finishing it tomorrow! My eyes are so tired and I have to pay attention in Drivers Ed. bleh. I just have to say there is guys behind me smacking their food and I want to punch them in the mouth. Is there a reason to smack food? Is there a reason to eat food in class. Geez if you want to eat, eat at home or before school. Your family is loaded you can afford food. Get up...eat..go back to sleep. That is what I do then 2 hours later i got to school. the ones that piss me off the most are the people that eat right before lunch....This girl in my Drivers Ed class does that she is a total snob too. Just the other day she says, "I think i'm getting fat" Well no wonder you eat a family pack of chips in class then chow down on pizza at lunch. That is just my biggest pet peeve. People eating when they really don't need to eat because they are about to go to lunch. It is so annoying! My second is when people crunch really loud or smack food. Pisses me off...how did I get to a video to food...Well that is me the tangent master! Oi class is almost over thank goodness. Talk to you later. I might post some old lyrics of my called "Please dont take" I hope you enjoy that. Comment on my poems and read my script "A Melody of Flames"

-Desire Your Dreams
November 15th, 2011 at 04:43pm