All about my "fury little problem".

Which of course would be Remus, my cat. Apparently because my mother (the idiot who GOT ME THE CAT IN THE FIRST PLACE) does not like my cat, she keeps threatening to get rid of him. Then she goes of an a rant about how I am not doing anything around the house! She keeps complaining about me not doing dishes and I told her THREE YEARS AGO that I wouldn't do them because she always complains that their still dirty and rewashes them! Then she complains that I don't feed my cat (as an after thought she adds, "Unless I tell you to") which by the way is crap because I'm the only one filling up Remus' water and food bowl and because ONE TIME I was in the middle of Write or Die (and she had already caused me to use my only pause) I told her I couldn't do it at the moment that is her basis of complaint. Seriously?

I mean SERIOUSLY?

Then because I have been waiting for the past two years for a new phone that isn't broken for which we have already gone searching for and chosen and I had already been told that I could get it: She tells me I can't have it.

So I called her a Douche. Because that is what she is and I could have called her a number of other accurate unsightly things but no. I stuck with a grade school insult, that's me being NICE.

I love my cat and he's going to be the third pet that she's going to take away from me. First was my lovely orange cat, Mogwai (I was in second grade and I loved the Gremlins). The second was Baxter, the chihuahua, and even though I don't like dogs very much and technically he was more my brothers I really loved him . And Remus he's a total pain in the ass and he likes to bite people and eat paper and play with things he's not allowed to like the cords to my computer and he's got this weird spot on his mouth that makes it look like he's smirking at you but he's an amazing cat. He's not even a year old yet and he's massive, and I love him even when I'm pissed off at him for trying to run off with my computer charger.

He's my cat! She freaking gave him to me! It's just like everything else she does, she doesn't care enough to keep going when something gets hard. That's how she's always been, her and my dad. Just drop it in the middle no one cares. My mother adored Remus when he was small and completely adorable. She calls him ugly all the time now and he's not, he's an adorable cat. We've only kept my pets long enough for them not to be cute anymore and I hate it, because I cried for weeks for Bax and Mogwai. Weeks. I don't want to have to do it again.
November 15th, 2011 at 05:05pm