Thanatos Lover: Defying Death | The concept of life and death interests me now because of this.

So I thought of this story today and I already got it up and out with a chapter a few minutes ago! Yay to me! x3

It's called Thanatos Lover: Defying Death

I'll post the summary here too for ya :3

Meet Aerith.

She lived with a smile plastered onto her face and her heart worn on her sleeve. The word "no" wasn't in her dictionary and people took advantage of it. And she knew it. But her smile never fades. She just wants to be accepted and useful. She just doesn't wanna be thrown away again.

Meet Haine.

A grim reaper for 680 years, people's lives are nothing but a game to him. He's arrogant, selfish, cold, and enjoys watching people hesitate and break. He can never die and enjoys most when people attempt to kill him in fear of their lives. Tricks on them, he's immortal. But is that really a good thing he wonders..?

There's more to life than you think~

"What a sad life...being taken advantage of...pretending not to know...and dying because of it. If only you'd say "no"...then he would have died like he was supposed to...you would be alive...and you still can be."

Neither knew what they were in for.

~

So basically it's about a grim reaper who offers a girl a second chance to live after someone cheated death and she died instead of him. Of course the offer comes with a twist ;o and it's a romance story...hint hint lol

So after writing the first chapter...or well coming up with the story idea in general, I started thinking about...well...life lol

I don't know what about life...but...just life and death itself. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or bad...I mean I'm not suicidal or anything...but yea. o.o

Like...we just go through life everyday like routine...cause life was just given to us...and (this was mentioned in chapter 1 of my story btw ;o) when it's time to die, we sit and mourn over what we didn't do before we died...or what someone couldn't do...but I mean you knew you would die eventually...and you chose to live that way...so...yea.

I dunno just wanted to get that out there o.o Live life to the fullest NOW guys! Don't wait just do it! I don't know what exactly "it" is...but DO IT.

oh and....

READ IT NOW. BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE. DO IT GUYS. THIS IS THE "IT" I WAS TALKING ABOUT.

Comments and thoughts and suggestions are appreciated :3
November 17th, 2011 at 04:25am