Wowzah.

I've come to realize that I'm better off without her. Had we continued to be "best friends" (as we dubbed oureselves when we were young), I wouldn't be the person I am now. In fact, looking back on it all, I feel as if I were a bit meaner when I was with her, though not intentionally. I've read some of my journals from when we were talking, and I hold nothing but disdain toward the way I acted; this is also not to mention the fact that, even when we did grow apart, I didn't acknowledge anyone else. My sister, my best friend, suffered the most from that, and for that, I hold the biggest grudge against my thirteen year-old self.

Nonetheless, the past, for the most part, is forgiven.

We're having another pasta party in art tomorrow, to get rid of the last of it from the project we did with the eighth graders. One of the girls agreed to try and bring sauce. We're gonna have shells and fiori.

In other news: I'm trying to learn how to knit. It's proving to be quite difficult. I mean, I've learnt how to cast on, and I understand how to continue from there, but nothing proves to be working. I have the first length (where I cast on) for about twenty or so stitches and that's been it for a couple of days. Does anyone know how to knit and would be willing to help me out?

Love Always, Sakura
November 17th, 2011 at 09:56pm