Ronnie Radke

Okay, so recently everyone's been JUST NOW realizing the bad things he's done in the past, but that was really long ago. Now, he's really risen from his imperfections and became a better man. He talks about how much he hates it when people shout vulgar things about his past band members at his concerts now, even if before he encouraged it. Wouldn't you be mad too? Tell me honestly that you've never talked shit about someone who used to be your friend when you get in a huge fight. Everyone does it, it's human nature. He's also way healthier now, and singing has improved greatly. Honestly, I think that leaving Escape The Fate was a good thing for him. As was going to prison.

Oh, and you know that thing about Ronnie getting caught in prison with Heroin? Well it's a lie. Craig was lying to you when he said that. Don't tell me I'm wrong, because I got my information from a Ronnie Radke interview with Bryan Stars. It's just a rumor, so just forget about the heroin thing.

Another thing, Ronnie doesn't even drink anymore. He's completely sober. He admits that doing interviews and stuff right after he got out of prison was probably a bad thing for him because he was still too bitter at that point. I just had to get this out of my system. So if you don't really like Ronnie, maybe you could tell me why? I mean, don't go in an all-caps-rage about it, but respectfully tell me your opinion. If you agree with me on this topic, you can go ahead and high five me or something.

So, uh, awkward. Skittles?
November 18th, 2011 at 04:19am