Mibba, will you be my friend?

Because I have no friends.
I'm so lonely all the time.

Image

Well, that's partly true. I would like to have you all as friends! And I am lonely.... Most of the time....

But this journal is not for complaining. No sir/madam.

Image

This journal is to get to know some of you lovely people. And to stave off some boredom in light of the fact that it is one a.m. here and I can't sleep.

So.

Let me start by telling you all just a bit about me:

My name is Sky. I love oldies rock music, probably a bit too much. I want more than anything to be on Broadway, but I'll probably end up going to college for something sensible that I can use in the real world.

I despise green peas, oppressive personalities, dissension, and hot weather.

I write both original and fan-fictions and plan on posting some of each here, although I'm posting a few fan-fictions first just because harsh judgment on those isn't as bad for me as harsh judgment on my originals.

If I could have anyone's hair/face it would be Jimmy Page's.

Image

Wow. Well that rambled on for quite a bit, didn't it?
That really wasn't my intention. I didn't want to kill you with how boring I am.

Image

To make up for it...

1.) How are you right now?
2.) Do you like green peas?
3.) If you could have any type of pet, what would it be?
4.) Do you find yourself as dull as I find myself?5.) Would you like to be my friend?
6.) What type of stories do you like to write the best?
7.) Do you find it hard to take criticism on certain works of yours?
8.) Whose hair/face would you have? Or would you keep yours the same?
9.) If you could accomplish anything in your lifetime, what would it be?
10.) Have anything for me to read, either now or later, once I wake up?

Well then.
Have at you!

Image
November 18th, 2011 at 07:34am