Why lie to me?

Okay so first off I'm going to start by saying that this has been a really shitty week.

While i was doing my computer exams last week in the library someone stole my crappy first gen ipod touch out of my bad, so went all my music that i like to use to avoid conversation. Seriously though steal the scratched up ipod with no wifi and with a center button that doesn't work, then leave my DS with Pokemon gold and my phone? So relieved they did not take Pokemon though.

Then i found out that a lot of people talk about me behind my back who are supposed to be my friends. I usually go shopping with one of them and she helps tell me whether or not i look like a prostitute. Then i find out that after we go shopping she goes home to her 'best friend' and tells her i always dress 'like a slut'. Not to mention she told me previously that said 'best friend' was being a total whore smoking, drinking, sexing and what not, she said 'I don't think i can trust her anymore because everything she tells me is a lie'. How can she sit there hurt about her lying when she does it to me?

The only good thing that came out of this week was that i read looking for Alaska in like under five hours (ACCOMPLISHMENT!) for the first time. I cried at her funeral, but does it annoy anyone else how there is a big unsolved mystery? How nothing will ever be resolved? I'm kind of ashamed of myself for not figuring out what would happen sooner. I usually predict sort of what will happen in movies, probably the reason i don't get invited to movies much, and in books too.

Today wasn't great either, to start with apparently I'm banned from wearing my friend's shoes to my formal next week, even though i have never been associated with her shoes, or asked her for them. Then let's say Dolores, my primary school friend, told.. Roderick, the douche bag i want to go out with that Her group made me eat dirt in year four, now his comeback to everything is 'Yeah but you ate dirt'.

I have to go continue my career as a major geek now, and play some video games.

Right and then go re-read Alaska to memorize every good quote, and have a better understanding of the fantastic novel.
November 18th, 2011 at 08:33am