Children in Need Fundraising<3

So today in the UK is "Children in Need", a charity event that raises money for many different children's charities. Symbolised by Pudsy, the bear. He's yellow with a little spotty hankercheif over his eye.

Here:
Image

Across the whole of the UK people take part in fundraising for this event, and on the Friday and Saturday there is a whole television presentation with different performances from singers, actors, presenters etc.

So at my school today, we had to pay a donation, like just a £1 to wear normal clothes but with something spotty (like pudsey's eye), or some people paid £2 to go to school in pajamas! I paid £2, but I was just in normal clothes, cause I forgot about the jammies:(
Then after school, myself, my auntie and my cousins had this huge bake sale. We also sold crafts and things we had made, even home-made lemonade. Very american-ized;). Either way, it was a great success. Best Children in Need day eveeeeeer. We raised over £2,500.

My daughter even got into the spirit of it! My cousin, Rachel, made up this beautiful little stall for her, just to make her feel part of it. And plus, I managed to get photo's to add to my folio!

Here she is:
Image

So I just wanted to let everyone know, who isn't from the UK, what goes down here around about the 20th November. Cute, isn't it?
Also, anyone who did do fundraising, what was it you done?
November 18th, 2011 at 10:02pm