Help??

First, this starts off with me saying: I'm bi.

Just had to get that out there.

Because I like this girl. And it's kind of complicated. I mean, I'm pretty sure she's straight. She's always telling me that and thinking I'm accusing her of not being (Like today, we had this conversation, and I was asking her what was up with her making a bunch of lesbian comments lately, like if someone says something even remotely that coudl be taken like that, she says stuff like "no, cuz then I'd be a lezbophile" or something like that, and I asked her WHY and she's like "...no, I'm not lesbian if that's what you're implying) which has been really frustrating me.

But anyway, sometimes, she starts to act like she does too, though, which is where I have a problem. Because she says all of that, but sometimes she acts like she might. She even licked pudding off of my upper arm once..

And she doesn't know I'm bi, and I'm afraid to tell her that those lesbian comments kind of get on my nerves because of that. Because I do like to tell her she's pretty and she's been getting on my case about why I do that, too. But she thinks it's because I'm jelous of her or something (which I dont blame her for thinking that, she knows I dont have very high self esteem) and if I told her that I was bi, especially after all of my calling her pretty and stuff, she'd probably get all awkward around me. Or that's what I see happening. And I just...I dont know what I should do.

Sometimse, I just want to tell her, because I get so frustrated with her asking me questions about why I call her pretty so much and why I have a problem with the dude she likes (Because over half of what she does is talk about him to me and it hurts to know that she'll probably not feel the way she feels about him for me).

And I just...I need advice or someone to talk to, and ironically, the only person on my chat on facebook that I can talk to is her currently... and I certainly cant say any of this to her...

So strangers...anything to give me..??
November 19th, 2011 at 03:32am