They Say that Love Is Forever, Your Forever Is All That I Need.

Lay me down, and tell me everything will be alright.<3
I'm dying to meet you. The thought of having your arms around me brings tears. Tears of happiness of course. Just to see you in the flesh, nothing fake about you. From the ink imprinted on your body to your band tees you wear... amazing.
How do I put this? This.... love? No... couldn't be love. Haven't met you yet.. in person that is. In my dreams I have, countless times. I feel as if I've known you forever. I know that when I do see you, that you'll be that one guy to prove to me why no one else worked. That one guy that will show me the meaning of love.
What is wrong with me?! I sound like an obsessed little school girl.. I hate this.
But you drive me crazy. You make me want to skydive without a parachute. Jump over the grand canyon. To dance on another planet, inches of falling off of Saturn's rings.
I'd go through anything with you. As long as you're with me.
To call you mine would make me the happiest person in the world. You don't even know. No matter what we have to go through together, it will be worth it. Every single bit of it. I just want you so bad. To call you mine, and have you call me yours. It'd mean the world to me. Fuck that. YOU mean the world to me.
It's like, when I talk to you I get these butterflies, so many. I don't exactly know how to explain it.. I've never had this feeling before. I don't know what to do about it. When I see your name light up on my phone, I get this big ole' stupid smile on my face that I cannot seem to wipe off. I'm smiling right now things about you.
Now I don't know if this is love... or whatever it is. But I like it. A lot. And I never want these butterflies to die now.
November 21st, 2011 at 07:53pm