7 months (214 days)

Today is my 7 month anniversary with my boyfriend. We have been through so much together and I am so proud of this love we have created. He is my shining light in the dark and I adore him in every single way. There is nothing in this world that I want more then this happiness and he feels the same about me. In high school it's really tough to have/find a long lasting relationship because so much is going on mentally all the time. Everything is happening all at once and to try and focus on one thing and make it work is really hard. We have both made our sacrifices and learned from one another and we pulled through just like I knew we would, despite the difficulty.

This past month was hard though.... Our fights were filled with anger and frustration, and we said lots of things we didn't mean. But through it all we realized how much we depended on each other, how much every word hurt even if we didn't mean it. If you have ever seen the Notebook you might understand the kind of love we have.....
"Well that's what we do, we fight... You tell me when I am being an arrogant son of a bitch and I tell you when you are a pain in the ass. Which you are, 99% of the time. I'm not afraid to hurt your feelings. You have like a 2 second rebound rate, then you're back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing. "

We are a lot like Noah and Ally in the way that we are so passionate that sometimes our love gets in the way of our happiness. But we love each other. We really do. And today is a special day for both of us. Why are you reading this? Well I'm not sure....I was actually kind of hoping I would spark some amount of hope in somebody out there...I was hoping that someone would know that love is real even if life is trying to prove you otherwise. Love can come out of the strangest places where you don't even expect it, but it's there. It's always there. You just have to find it. So don't worry. And I know not everyone has someone like my boyfriend in their life who is perfect in every way, but that person will be there someday, no matter who it is. You'll find it. I hope you have a good day everyone. Thanks for reading ;)
November 21st, 2011 at 08:25pm