a dream i wish was reality

have you every had reoccuring dreams. i dont understand what it means but comment if you have advice.

i always knew that you were my sole mate the one who was put on this earth just for me so why is this dream getting the best of me? i keeping seeing me and you living in our house together and its our senior year in high school, i was feeling like something was wrong but it wasnt that it was wrong it was just perfect timing. see i guess i found out i was pregnant and trying so hard to hide it from you but you knew something was up. you finally broke down and asked me why i was so depressed and why i was wearing baggy clothes. i broke down and started crying and you reached in to comfort me but i grabbed you hand and placed against my stomach. i dont know how but at that moment you felt a kick and i replied he knows your his daddy, i swear i felt your heart melt.i pulled up my shirt just enough for you to see the belly i had been trying to keep secret. you asked me how long and i answered 5 months but ive only known for 2. you asked why i was hiding this from you and i responded " you always told me you werent real sure if you ever wanted children and i was afraid of you leaving". you grabbed my hips pulled me in close, kissed my forehead and whispered "everythings going to be ok......i promise". ?
November 21st, 2011 at 11:28pm