So freaked out + would you read this story?

So, I'm really, really, really nervous for Wednesday.

We finished the play on Sunday, and Tuesday is the last day that my school's open for this week. So I figure, you know, I've got some down time again. And I want to start writing more.

But here's the thing: I turned sixteen on 11/11. Veteran's day. A gov't holiday. Which means the DMV is closed. And since last week was hell week, I couldn't take it after school.

So since we're off Wednesday, I'll be taking my driver's test.

And I'm SO FREAKING NERVOUS YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW.

It's a car. A big piece of machinery that tiny little me is gonna be responsible for controlling.

So I'm nervous, and reading through the manual again, and whenever I try to write, it doesn't work out very well b/c I'm so focused on it.

At least tomorrow is a short day.

So, for anyone who's read these stories...

Nell and Liamnjase.

I've been thinking of this for a while now, but I actually started on it today, even though I didn't get much done.

It's gonna be a crossover. With Nell and Liam. As two of the counselors at a summer camp.

Nic and I have been talking about it for a while, and keeps telling me, "BRO. YOU SHOULD WRITE THIS." So I will.

The summary's not up yet, but once I get the layout, I'll put it up.

But would you guys read it?
November 22nd, 2011 at 02:43am