The Journal in the Life of : A 23 Year Old Single Mother - Day 2

Welcome to all that read this next exciting day in my life.
It's filled with anger,hurt,love,and Mothering..
How about that.Who would have guesse?
Anyways...We shall begin!

Today was a early on.,I awoke at 8:30am.Having only 4 and a half hours of sleep.
My cousin an his girlfriend stayed over.
Which was nice to have some company, you know since I can't go anywhere cause of my stupid car.
Back to them lol.
They have a 5 month old son.
Luna loves playing with him.It's so cute.
Anyways I watched him this morning for my cousin since the Mother had to go to work and my cousin had to go donate plasma.
So I got a twofer today.YAY me.
I woke up to the sounds I hadn't been waking up to in over a year.
A baby crying. At least I still have the motherly instinct lol.That's always a good thing to know.

After waking up and changed a pull up and a diaper. (Don't worry I didn't get pee'd on)
And making my Daughter some scrambled eggs, ham, and toast for breakfast (Yes I'm a young mother that actually gets up and makes a healthy breakfast.SURPRISE!!)
Made a warm bottle of formula and that oh so yummy baby rice, to feed to the tiny one.
I Sat mini one in the stroller so he could watch some Sesame Street with Luna (gotta love the count).
I then continued to clean up breakfast, and load some of the dishes in the dish washer.(you really love them things if your a single mother)
I then sorted through come clothes.Then came around the time for my cousin to get back so I began getting my Daughter dressed to leave and myself. Because we were riding out to the McDonald's my friend Mandi works at to put in a couple of apps, even though I only got mine in cause the tiny one was getting hungry,oo we had to bust a move. But hopefully I'll get a call back but if not I'll live.Still poor but I'll live lol.

After returning back to the lovely trailer park filled with child molesters and rapists (It's true I can show you in the sex offender registry)
We don't go outside much. : /
My cuz fed the wee one and he fell into a slumber.We then began to clean the rest of the house.It was lovely having a helping hand for once.Even though my back's killing me. We moved the couch and I vacuumed. I went through toys, toys, and more toys.Some socks and washed a cycle of clothes.I also dried them,if I hadn't they would mildew.Common sence.Gotta love it.
That went on untill about 5pm. I called my Daughters Father.(You know the one that I keep her away from lol)to see if he was coming to see her since he hasn't in a week.His response "I will call you and let you know, I have a lot of things to do" (still hasn't paid the child support btw) so I was like alright, we hang up. My cousin's son's Mother got off work at 6:30 so I asked for a ride to the local,ever so friendly Kroger's the people that work there don't even know where the chips are located!) (LOL the hot dude in line with me told me that) I picked up a pack of sodas an some juice for Luna.
I paid for the crap after waiting in line for 15 mins because of stupid last min thanksgiving shoppers. People if you go early like 2 weeks you find stuff alot easier and not as long of lines. Remember that.It would help me out also lol.Thanks.

Well head home.My cousin and the small family leave.I make dinner and still hadn't heard from her Father.
So I try calling him. No answer.Well time rolls by it hits 8:30, the time Luna winds down to go to sleep. And low an behold the phone rings and its him.
3 and a half hours later. After I done called the Police station and a hospital making sure he wasn't in jail or hurt. I asked what took him so long.His response " I lost my phone in the truck" .Yeah for 3 and a half hours.It doesn't take a genius to know that's a damn lie. Well he sat there and said this after telling him about calling and checking for him in those places mentioned above. "Don't worry about me, Or act like you care about me. Because I don't give a shit about you or worry about you" and then I said "ok" then why have thanksgiving with us. His response " Because I love my Daughter and you keep her away from me" HELLO!!! Who recalls me saying earlier that he was suppose to call me to let me know if he was coming. Yeah hands down thanks. After getting pissed he then continued to call me a dirty whore and a slut.I guess to make me forget he lied.(yeah didn't happen) So what I ended up doing is telling him to go to the courts an file for visitations.Even though they ruled once that he must take a drug course and domestic violence class. He then could have a one hour a week supervised visit with a social worker. So good luck with that one Jay. You know in case your little internet spys are reading. Yeah you know who you are GO FUCK YOURSELF.Bet you never tried that one before.You're like Noah and the Arc. If you build it they will come.... instead if you spread them then they will come. Men are like dogs,you drop a piece of old food on the floor they come running, same thing except with you its fish... so enjoy!

After that whole incident I went to lay down and come to see my Daughter has puked on my bed and it smelled like chocolate milk. (I believe shes lactose and tolerant) After cleaning the bed and changing sheets, she then starts having problems having a bowel movement.Which mean I had the great pleasure of proceeding to give an enema.That's how my night ended.Yay for me.Glory day.Glory day.

So here I am laying in bed at 3:12am writing part 2 of this new and exciting journal for you all to read. Leave comments if you like. If not oh well.I will just never know who has been reading this thing lol. Well live long an prosper all .. Peace out!
November 22nd, 2011 at 10:54am