HELLO!!!! :)

Just wanted to say that I really like getting to know new people and being able to share my stories with them. I don't know about you, but I LOVE to write. At first, I just used to write some stories and share it with my friends and family, but then my friend told me to share some of my stories and let them see if they liked it.

I was real hesitant about it at first because I know that alot of people are come very hard on you when they are reviewing your story. So anyways, I put my first story on Fanfiction.Net just to see what some people on their were going to say and guess what? THEY LIKED IT! I was really shocked by it and that made me want to write more. I guess what I am trying to say is that the more people who review it and help me make my story better, the more I want to keep doing it.

I remember writing a story for Twilight and someone told me that they weren't going to write a review on my story anymore because they didn't want to 'stroke my ego'. I was like, how is reviewing stroking my ego and then someone else agreed to what they were saying. I don't need reviews to 'stroke my ego' I want reviews so that I can know if you like it or not and that you can send me some helpful tips to make it better.

I take everyone's help into consideration because I know that they took their time out to read it and help me with it. And I am thankful for that because that helps me make my stories flow better. :)

Lastly, don't you hate it when people always compare you to other writers? Like for instance, If they see one person who does not update their stories quick enough then they are going to assume that you are going to do the same thing. The thing is with me, I might not update right then, but I will TRY to update when I can. I like to write the next chapter or two and then read over it to see if it sounds good and then post it or if i can't post it that day, then i will try the next. :)
November 23rd, 2011 at 07:23am