Can I just rant for a little? Thank you.

School stresses
Starting year 12 in 2012 is tough. Others have gone through it and I know that anyone can do it if they really put their mind to it. My stress is my friends- weird right? I get so aggravated with most of them. They're nice and all but it's the little things that are extremely annoying. Am I too short tempered or impatient?
For example, E is one of my really close friends but once she hears someone say something and she doesn't hear properly she'll immediately believe it was something rude about her. Problem= it's never about her and she goes completely off her head and begins swearing. Ridiculous and pointless, if you ask me.

Therefore, once school has finished I will only keep in touch with those I am extremely close to and can stand. Deal? Yes.

Growing up
>To have my P plates.
> Begin university.
>See my Grandmother in Germany.
> Travel the world.
> Buy a house.
Above are just a few of the things I wish would just hurry up and happen. A lot of people wish the exact opposite- staying a child and redoing school. Is there anybody else that feels the same? I just want to be of legal age!

Weight loss
I've never mentioned this on this site, but I have been attempting to, and I will, lose weight. Being approximately 13kgs lighter, I can almost see the finish line, I just hate plateaus! And that is all.

- On a more brilliant note-

Grandmother's birthday is today!
And I love her so. I mean, she turned 94 today- still living on her own, in a three story apartment, looking after her cat and my uncle and aunty's dog when needed, walking around town religiously and survived an accident that "should have" killed her, as doctors say. I have one mighty strong Grandmother! Now to be like that when I'm her age, I would look forward too.

Questions I feel entitled to ask.
> Music that cheers the stressed- any suggestions?
> Amazing holiday destinations? I need one! C:

Also, check out my stories! Well, story- if you enjoy The Maine.
November 24th, 2011 at 09:35am