Hello, Mibba. It's been awhile. (Happy Thanksgiving!)

Image
Let me get a hand clap, I'm a make an entrance. Givin' y'all the lecture, then I'm taking questions. ~Mac Miller

So, I haven't been on this site in awhile. I figured that I'd make a journal and update this a bit.

I'm in a good mood and I haven't had a bad day this week, yet. (:
I had some delicious food earlier and we're going to have some family coming over later.

Oh! I got accepted to the University of Kansas :D I wasn't really worried about getting in, but it is nice to finally know that I can go there. (It's close enough to home that I could drive there every few weekends or so.) That will be pretty nice. I still don't know what I want to do yet, but I should be able to figure that out soon enough.
I'll be graduating in May and then in June, I'll be 18! I'm kind of excited for both of those things, but I know I will miss high school. Well, I'll at least miss a few people and not having too many responsibilities.

Other than that, I really don't have much to say besides that life is good at the moment.

By the way,
Image

Be thankful for your family, friends, and all that good stuff you're probably going to eat pretty soon, or have eaten already.I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!
November 24th, 2011 at 09:27pm