Changed Facts about JALB

I rewrote almost every chapter but before anybody freaks out, I did NOT change anything major. Most of the things I changed can be overlooked and they're not particularly necessary to know. But if anybody wishes to know what I changed, I have made a list provided below.

First of all, my main reason for going over my chapters was to correct spelling and grammar mistakes. That was my sole reason for starting to go over them but as I reread my chapters, I realized how much I wanted to change over things. So, without further ado, here is the completed list of changes.

1. Spelling and grammar errors.
2. I changed the location of the setting. In the first few chapters, I mentioned that Adrian and Eddy lived in southern California. I have yet to decide where they are now located. They may stay in California, they might not. I will specify in a later chapter when I decide where they are at.
3. I also said earlier that they are in 11th grade. After thinking about it, I decided to make them seniors in high school instead.
4. I don't think I ever clarified what the name of their school was. However, the name was Fullridge High School. I changed the name of the school to Pine Hills High School.
5. Adrian, Nara Lee, and Eddy all shared the same first period, which was Spanish. But the more I write about Nara Lee, the less I see her as a Spanish speaking girl. So I took her out of that class and she is now in a different French class.
6. Adrian, Nara Lee, and Eddy also shared an English class. But I see Eddy as taking completely different classes from Adrian and Nara Lee, who are AP students. So Eddy is in a different class.
7. When I changed the high school, I actually made an entire high school layout. As I made the layout, I realized I never actually made a quad. So instead, the school has a cafeteria, a terrace for the kids to eat on, and some trees in the back with some tables. Adrian and Eddy eat lunch every day on the terrace.
8. When I originally started writing, I wrote thinking that it was around spring/summer time. However, as of chapter 21, it is currently early/mid-November.
9. I also mention some key moments, locations, and characters that cross over into this story. I'm in the process of rewriting the linked story but trust me, it's going to be good. I'm excited for it.

Beyond that, I don't recall any other major changes. So these aren't particularly necessary to know but I just wanted to share these details.

In other news, happy Thanksgiving, everyone. I hope you have a wonderful day.
November 24th, 2011 at 10:04pm