I Feel Like Dying.

If looks could kill, I would be responsible for the death of everybody on this planet.

I'm writing a femmeslash, my first one ever. I was planning an update all day for tonight and my story isnt pre-written or anything, so I make it up as I go along, obviously. I typed up a long, amazing update that took me three hours to think up and write out. It was the greatest piece of writing that I had ever written. It was perfect, which is completely contradictory to the rest of my writing. It's something I will never be able to write again, no matter how hard I try.

But when I clicked preview, Mibba said they logged me out.
They logged me out!
I lost three hours worth of on the spot writing. Brilliant on the spot writing that I will never get back. Do you know how terrible I feel right now? I don't know why, but I feel completely worthless. I want to curl up and die, for real.

I wish I could go to sleep, but I can't stand crying myself to sleep so I have to stay up until I stop crying like a stupid baby.

But, God, you have no clue how awful I feel. I'm so stupid and I've lost all my common sense and I wish I was never born because of that stupid chapter.
July 6th, 2007 at 09:47am