Stress

So, there's this person at my school who loves to make my life a living hell.
I know, drama, but I don't understand WHAT I did wrong.
She was the one that dated my ex. She asked me over a text - who the hell can tell what you mean over a text?- but she never made the move to ask me in person.
Beginning stage of pissed off.
Then my ex was all like "You drove me to suicidal thought."
Intermediate stage of being pissed off.
A few months passed and I'm like, 'Okay, I can be done with this.'
I unblock them on facebook, friend them.
Then this girl, who HAD been my very best friend for a year, unfriended me.
Advanced level of being pissed off.
Yea, that hurt. My ex gave a full lengthy apologize too, and said all the bullshit I wanted to hear, but she… She never made an attempt to give me a lengthy apologize.
"I'm sorry. I made a mistake." That was her text. AND it was more like 'im srry made a mistake"
How the hell am I supposed to forgive her?
Then, a few weeks later than that, I hear she's spreading a rumor about me around the campus.
I hate being called things, but saying that I slept with someone that is like one of my best guy friends, is pulling it to a new whole level, knowing that she liked him too.
So, she's spreading a rumor that I'm a whore.
How can I be when I'm still a virgin? (No, I'm not afraid to admit that.)
RAGING PISSED NOW!!
So, I started talking to my dad (I'm a big daddys girl), I went to see a real counselor, and started talking to me in school counselor.
I don't know what I did wrong to this girl, but apparently she hates me, and I'm sick and tired of all her bullshit she's putting on me.
I have enough of stress and problems as my home life, but dealing with this type of stress, it irks me.
And to top it off, one of my bestest friends is trying to help and figure it out on both sides, but this girl decided to have her friend fight her own battle.
That pisses me off too.
It's like, "Fucker, fight your own battle!"
But no, this bitch doesn't know how.
I didn't ask my friend to fight my battle, but I can't fight this battle because this bitch won't even stand me.
She has all this fight behind her words but she won't come and talk to me, face to face.
She talks shit about me behind my back, gave a note to a person to give to me, but she doesn't have the fucking guts to talk to me in person.
I'd hear her out, listen to what she'd have to say, but she continues to spread lies about me and ruining my good name.
I'm tired of this fucking shit.
If you're still reading this, thanks for reading my rant.
I'm tired, so it's time for my actions to be heard.
Stay tuned?
November 25th, 2011 at 06:03pm