Because I am really lonely and have nothing betterer to do...co-write?

Hello Mibba:)

So, as my title so blatantly suggests, I am quite lonely. Why? Well, my boy friend is out of town doing lovely family stuff and he forgot his charger so we cannot text and joe (my soul mate, lol) had to run to town to get meds for his pappy....so I'm waiting until he sends me another email.

*sigh*

So, I suppose I could be writing, right? I should be. I feel so bad because I haven't updated either of my stories (It's You, I Suppose and The Breaking of Time) in so long. I want to....but I have no inspiration for either of them.
So if you have nothing betterer to do and wish to read them and send me some motivation...I would heart you forever:)

On the bright side, I added two new poems today and a journal...well, a journal once I'm finished with this, haha.

Ok, I think that's it....OH WAIT! THERES MORE!

So I kinda want to do a co-write with someone. Like a fantasy co-write...I'm really unsure, but I'm open for almost anything:) I don't really know anybody on here very well, but if you would be interested in maybe working on a story with moi message me or comment or ya know....do something:)

Ok, that's it...

Loves,

Addy

"before I run far away, I need to take a holiday, maybe it's a fall from grace, I got to find a new place, got to see a new face, maybe I'll be back some day, I need to take a holiday"--boys like girls
November 27th, 2011 at 03:30am