Please answer this question!!!

Okay, there's a story I read here. Title.. "How can you listen all night long?" Then, the author changed the title & I don't know the username of the author. I can't find that story!!! It's so freaking amazing. The only details I can give is.. It's about Frank & his gf Britt. They met when they're in 4th grade, (I'm not sure) they fought & then they become friends again when.. uhmm.. in their high school life & they became couples at once when Frank told Britt that her bf (which is.. as far as I can remember named Cameron) is cheating on her. They're always having sex. (I'm not comfortable w/ that word but.. they're always doing that, ALWAYS) Then, they broke up because Britt saw a break-up note from Frank but Frank didn't really want to give it to Britt but she didn't gave Frank a chance to explain. & when MCR became famous.. that's when they see each other again. (they didn't see each other since they broke up) & that's it. I don't know what happened to the next chapters! Please! If this story looks familiar to you & you know what the heck is the title or the author's username.. LEAVE A COMMENT!!! & &.. about the story.. Gerard's against them (Frank & Britt) The author.. as far as I can remember.. her username has the words "my brutal romance" but when I searched it.. it's not her & I think she changed her username too. Please.. I know you know it's pretty obvious that I want it.. Please.. help! Help! Help!!!

Thanks..
July 6th, 2007 at 02:19pm