Life blows.

Lately, everything has just been bringing me down. Where do I even start.

Well, for one, I thought this guy was the nice, sweet, charming, attractive guy. Turns out he's the biggest flirt, and doesn't care about any girl, he just wants a casual hook up. I thought he'd be different, he seemed different, I thought he was a nice guy, the only one at school. Wrong.

My marks are crap, I'm doing terrible in school and I don't know how, I'm trying my best, but for some reason everything all just seems so hard to me.

My best friend has become a whore, I feel like I can't talk to her about anything anymore.

My other best friend liked the same guy I did, at the same time, so I couldn't talk to her about my guy situation. I just had to sit there and listen to her talk about how much she liked him, doing absolutely nothing about it. If I told her, she would hate me.

I wish everything could just be okay. That everything could just go perfectly for once and that I wouldn't have to worry about anything at all, I could just live my life. Also, I wish I could have a relationship. I've never had one before, and I just want to know what it feels like. Having someone to hold you, hug you, kiss you all the time, especially when you're down. Someone you can tell absolutely anything too. Someone who would treat you like you are there world.

Ugh, I feel pathetic. I feel like there's no one I can talk to. Get me out of this life.
November 28th, 2011 at 02:05am