Twelfth Entry--To My Readers--11.27.11.

Hello again!

It's Alex, and I'm here to bring you great news!

I've just finished writing the seventeenth chapter of Love in Ice, and I am ready to post it! I got a surge of people reading just the preview alone, and I also got two comments. Thank you so much! I was glad to know that some people are still reading! I wrote out the chapter because I had a brilliant idea (in my opinion), and I was thinking of possibly posting it tonight. Maybe I could post it within the next few days.

So here is my question to you: Do you want me to wait on publishing the chapter or do you want me to publish it now?

If I don't get any responses, that's fine. I'd probably just post the next chapter on Tuesday or Wednesday. That's how excited I am for this next chapter.

If anyone wants a hint to this upcoming chapter...There's the usual bits of humor thrown in there. Finally the disappearance of Riles begins to get solved, but there's definitely an unexpected happening. The next chapter, chapter eighteen, will break the mystery wide open, and you'll discover who is responsible.

It'll be a pretty exciting few chapters! I hope you guys enjoy the story!

-Alex
November 28th, 2011 at 02:21am