Working on things

So I am working on a new story now that the only one I have posted on here I completed, but before I decide what I'm writing about I found something on a post on facebook that I thought you might enjoy:

Katy Perry shot fireworks from her chest which made Usher scream "OMG"? so loud that Rihanna became mentally retarded? and then walked around saying 'What's My? Name.' Well, Willow? Smith became so annoyed she threatened to Whip Her Hair at Rihanna? if she didn't stop. So Bruno Mars got so mad he threw a grenade at her. But then Ke$ha, defending Willow, said We R Who We R! So they started fighting and everyone backed up, but Eminem came in, saying 'I'm Not Afraid' saving the world, then Nelly woke up and said, "Phew, it was just a dream!!

I find it quite funny and know for a fact that people will laugh when and if they read this. So back to business, I finished Second Chance and I am truly sorry if the ending sucked but I am not the greatest ending of stories type person, sometimes I even have problems getting them started. That is actually is what I am having trouble with right now getting a new story started. I have so many ideas..Jesse McCartney, Tom Felton, another snowboarder story. I just don't know what I want to write. Any opinions on the matter would greatly be appreciated and I do take other people's opinions to heart.

Well I am going to bed to get at least a few hours of sleep tonight, let us hope i can get something started and posted for you all very soon.
November 28th, 2011 at 07:58am