Your Soulmate

Okay, so...
I'm absolutely positive that everyone in the world has a soulmate.
Someone who totally gets them and...stuff.
And most people think, you know, your soulmate has to be, like, your lover and stuff.
But my soulmate is my brother.
So, yeah, I have this brother Keith who's 18.
And we can just talk about everything in the world and he will know EXACTLY what I mean and there's a 99% chance that he's felt the same way before.
He's what I aspire to be (in a girl way, though) and he always gives me this awesome advice and he'll wake me up in the middle of the night just to talk and he values my opinion over everyone else's and whenever he hears new music he always makes me listen to it (he's the reason I got into MCR and Taking Back Sunday) and whenever it's me versus my entire family (which happens often) he'll always be on my side, even if I was wrong, and he's been a huge influence on the way I am and the person I've become and he always wants his friends to meet me and he's always been supportive of me, and he totally supports my film-making aspirations, and he's a film-maker himself.
And that paragraph REALLY should be punctuated better.

So...who is your soulmate?
July 6th, 2007 at 04:28pm