Story: Twitter: Facebook: VOTE!

So I have a story idea, and I have done something that is going to help promote my story. I made the four main characters twitters. -.- no life. But, their twitters are available at the end of the journal, so if you have one, follow them :3 and me!

Story: four teenagers - no surprise - one vampire. This is NOT something like Twilight, or Vampire Diaries or any other vamp. show/movie. This is MY idea, and are MY characters and MY plot and MY writing.

But because of my promise to not post any new stories for a while, I will just be writing the story in my free time, without letting anyone read the rough draft. Nobody will be able to read it until I have typed and printed the final copy. That is a promise. I mean, obviously I can't stop writing, it's just who I am. I just have a tough time finishing.

Anyway, I was just wondering if you - my dear mibbian - would like to read a story about a vampire boy who is an ACTUAL vampire. No sparkle in the sun, he has fangs, no cool fashion or flashy cars or being so sexy that he looks constipated >.<

Basically Lukas - vamp - is sixteen and trying to figure out how to go through life on the blood he has. He feeds off humans* and loves it. He lives with his aunt* and keeps his secret hidden from her. But like any teenage boy Lukas can't stay away from the most popular girl - Christine - and neither can his best friend - Logan. So basically the story will follow his high school issues with girls, homework teachers, dances, parties. But it will also follow him through his issues with being a vampire.

*humans - unlike Twilight vampires, True Blood vampires, Vladimir Tod [until later] and other non-human, blood drinkers.

*aunt - nothing like the Vladimir Tod series. He keeps his secret and it is unknown what happened to his father and mother.

-

VOTE:

Should there be facebook's for the characters?
YES or NO

-if you prefer facebook over twitter.
-I am NOT making tumblr's, too much more work.

Do you think the twitter is a good idea? Just something that's fun & different?
YES or NO

Twitter accounts
Mine

Lukas

Christine

Rain

Logan

Follow and keep up with their tweets to know when the story is getting close to being done and maybe a few hints as to what will be happening.

Much love my mibbians,
Nicole.
November 30th, 2011 at 11:25pm