I just have to say.

That I am so happy my career choice is being a director, screenplay write, voice actor. Because...I have the voice to get out there, the demand and strength to motivate people, and I love to write. People say I write too much, to me I don't think i write enough. I write these long paragraphs, i could write novels with. This girl...this girl...Her uncle passed away when she was 5...she goes to a memorial each year. But she never cries..
Why do people think crying is a weakness?
It really isn't. Crying shows that your heart is open, that YOU CARE! It's not bad if you cry. Hell I cry all the damn time over a little situation. I didn't use to though. I cried when i was bratty and didn't get what I wanted but I never cried that I was bullied, my dad hates me, step mom beat the shit out of me, I lost a ton of my friends. I never cried...the scars on my arms and legs tell stories. Stories that I did tell until this year. Or if I did it was just to one person. My lovely brother Andy Biersack. He would be the only one I told and he told me to write. Yeah I was a writer when i was little but I didn't know how to get my story out into words without really saying that it was about me. I cried finally for my pain and then...A heck of a lot of stress came off of me.
If someone says crying is weak tell them a 48 year old, 6'7, big Cagen man cries everyday in his english and theatre class because he is emotional and knows that crying really does help out a lot.
Please if anyone needs help I will help you. If you need to cry, cry. Cry with tears, writing. I want you to do this if you are scared to cry...Don't care if someone will hear you...Just get a paper...write, draw, and stain that paper with tears. I promise you it will help. You need someone to help you I am always here. I would love to help anyone that needs it. Drop me a message on here. You are not bothering me at all. I'm here to help. drop a message and tell me your story. Let me help you. I have been through hell and back and hell again...I know what is it like to be hated, beaten up, harassed. everything. I have probably lived your story, or know a person that has lived it and I helped them. If you want help or just a person to talk to I AM ALWAYS HERE FOR YOU! and remember
-Desire Your Dreams
December 2nd, 2011 at 02:18am