Can You Believe That?!

We have beds of flowers you can smell across the room. We have a ten year old girl who's learning how to dance. We quiet mornings. We have boxes wrapped in ribbon.

We have cancer. We toxins in the air. We have chemicals in our smiles. We have gas in our conscious. We have people in the streets with cardboard signs. People in the streets with picket signs. We have signs that say "Niggers go home". Signs that say "F*ck Wall Street". Signs that say "Give me money"

Signs that say "Fags". Signs that say "Peace". "Love". "Jesus Saves".

We have laughter. We have sunsets on both sides of the earth. We have people who believe in miracles. People who believe in angels. People who believe in nothing. People believe.

We have television screen with hungry skeletons. We have mirrors deluded perception. We
have garages filled with carbon-monoxide. We people with pills in their system.

We have people who want change. People who scream at at the man with the microphone. But the microphone is the only way he can be heard.

We have dreamers. Can you believe that? We have people who dream so f*cking big! Dreamers that believe. Dreamers who try so hard. Dreamers that fail! Dreamers that think that they're absolutely nothing! Can you believe that?! We have dreamers shot dead. We have dreamers learning to dance. We have dreamers feeding flowers through their coffin. Dreamers with voices. Dreamers that can't be heard. Can you believe that?!
December 2nd, 2011 at 03:54am