Offensive Opposition

This goes out to everyone whom I’ve ever offended… Fuck You. HAHAHA, but seriously is it so hard to view anything at all as humorous? Thank you Kansas City for showing me that Jesus is more important than my own happiness. I have this new theory about the bible, is it possible to view it as reasons to do things that we aren’t supposed to. It says we will be forgiven. This tells me that it gives us the reasons to not be afraid to take risks, do stupid things and live. If I fuck it up too bad I can always ask for forgiveness. I realize some stuff is not meant to be done for instance, murder, which sounds like something bad, or rape that’s never nice. But what about giving everybody the finger and doing things others are afraid of, like thinking for yourself. Abortion is funny, not murder it should be the punch line for more jokes. I find humor in lots of situations; does that make me a bad person? No it tells you that I don’t care what saddens you I will make it funny so I do not as well become depressed and suicidal. I want some mac’ and cheese, easy mac preferably due to my lack of initiative. It takes too long to boil water that’s why Jesus made the micro-wave. Hey asshole stop needing everything you’re a fuckin priest you can only wear cloth, Jesus Tits man! I needed that dagger you piece of shit. D-Bo don’t give a fuck about no hoe. I’ve come to the conclusion that I am so white and nerdy that it makes me 100% gangster. I aint thuggin yet I am a thug. In case you didn’t know… I don’t fuck around. Ey der Brah, Imma rape your thoughts of hatred and replace it with unwanted love. Cooperation is a the key to my mind and my thoughts, but unfortunately they hate each other. I wanna punch baby in the face, so I can teach them what life is all about at an early age. It’s not fair and sometimes you get hurt. Yep that’ll teach these damn kids. I wise man once told me, spoons go on the left, so I shadow bolted his bitch ass and set his soul on fire. BLAM 6000 damage suck it. Two plus two equals eighteen if you multiply the one and the eight divide by two and it equals four, therefore, two plus two equals eighteen. If you take the word work, turn the w upside down replace o with i place a y at the end remove the k and insert an e and add a s after the i you get MISERY. That some real talk right der opposed to gibberish homie. Fereal fereal, I like eels they are one big tail with a mouth. Essays are made up of words put together to make sentences. Those sentences put together correctly make paragraphs. Words are made up of letters that make sounds. English is a language that is spoken by people who speak it. There are other languages throughout the world that other people speak. Sounds put together in different languages make different words. People talk about stuff that interests them. Some stuff that interests one person does not interest another. One person who speaks English can find something interesting that a person who speaks French also amusing. The humans can also find things that differ from each other’s care. Stuff that is stuffed usually has some sort of stuffing. Kind of like this, this is stuffed with stuff because the stuffing is words. Elephants do not speak any language that humans can understand which makes me sad. If elephants could write, it would probably be about elephant stuff.

Overall, thoughts come and go who knows which one matter and which one is crap. I prefer to think it all matters, even if it’s about elephants and power rangers. Excuse me I just farted.
December 2nd, 2011 at 06:03am