Mibba, I Honestly Don't Know Anymore.

You know how sometimes you just get into a weird mood all of a sudden, without a specific reason why? Well, that's how I feel right now. And it's starting to annoy me.

This is not me ranting. This is not me bashing, this is simply me wanting to get my thoughts in order. So bear with me, if anyone even reads this.

Are we growing up or just going down?
One of my - former - best friends just got kicked out of her house. I say former, not because we got into a fight, but because she doesn't talk to me like she used to. We're the type of friends that tell each other the hard truth, no matter how much it ticks us off. And it ticked her off.
So this friend, we'll call her L. L met this boy online. L likes boy. L has no freaking clue who this guy really is. We've talked about this, and she just refuses to listen. I'm worried about her. She's like my sister, and I love her to bits.

Finger on the trigger to my dear Juliet
Brandon, Brandon, Brandon. He's been the object of my secret affections for a couple of months now. We've gotten pretty close, and he confuses the heck out of me. He's extremely sweet, but that's to everyone. It's impossible to tell if he likes me. Unless those looks he gives me (which are a lot) are a clue, it's insanely frustrating. And the fact that he's six years older than me. I'm not saying I love the guy. I don't. I just have a huge crush on him, which makes English class interesting.

Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year
So now I feel like crap. I dunno. It's just a weird feeling for me, and it's driving me crazy. I'm also in the mood to talk to people. On here, on AIM, whatever. I'd just like someone to talk to, to kill boredom with.

So there you have it. I'm Emma. Nice to meet you, Mibba-ians. Comment, rave, I'll read a story if you ask me to.
December 3rd, 2011 at 05:13am