#supernaturalspoiler

Okay, so since you've clicked on this, I'm assuming that you've already seen episode 10 of Supernatural; "Death's Door".

PLEASE DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED IT YET.

Anyways.

I hope I'm not the only person who was teary eyed through basically the whole damn episode, especially when Bobby wrote the digits down on Sam's hand and then he got the flat line. I'm NOT saying that he's dead because he can't be dead and I KNOW IT MY HEART THAT HE'S NOT DEAD. The pain on Dean and Sam's faces actually hit close to home, to see the one person you've looked up to practically your whole life and then he gets shot in the head. God, I was tearing up and I'm still in tears right now.

I'm hoping that when the new episode comes out, it'll reveal that Bobby isn't really dead because I saw the preview of the next episode and I honestly believe that the boys wouldn't be so easy to leave and get hunting again. I believe that Bobby is still alive and recovering from his accident. If anyone else wants to disagree, let's not. I just needed to vent my feelings about this episode because it was really sad and I couldn't just let it go unnoticed that I have all of these feels bottled up right now and I'M SORT OF A WRECK OKAY.

xo
December 3rd, 2011 at 09:39am