Dear Readers Of All My Stories,

I am very sad to say, but ... I don't like any of the stories I have written or am in the process of writing.

I have decided that my most favorite idea's I am just going to re-write, because it's stupid to leave them just sitting there for months with no updates.

I have decided to save one idea:

Eyes Set To Kill.

Eyes Set To Kill just makes my heart flutter when I read it from a readers perspective because it has that depth that I intended for it, but it doesn't have much description in it which is bad, because no story is a story without description. And the idea I had for the next chapter was not AT ALL where I wanted it to go.

Breathing In Your Paradise isn't raw enough for me to try to piece it into the idea that I've been yearning for, and so, I am letting it and Where My Failings Are Forgiven go. It was nice trying to write it, but I just couldn't do it.

Loving In The City of Evil...I have more chapter's for it, but I'm just not satisfied with it. I'm never going to be posting the chapters up so I'm just going to say goodbye to it while I am thinking about it, because I'm more than likely going to throw all the chapters away anyway.

Forever Love, it was fun to write, but the substance for it wasn't there. I can't write it like I was hoping, because there wasn't really something to go with it. So I'm throwing it out.

Their Little Rhythm wasn't really lifted off the ground before it smashed back down.

Supernatural: The Angels Choice wasn't well liked so I am just deleting it out of no updates and not well liked.

I'm deleting all of my stories and am going to try to start fresh with Eyes Set To Kill while I do contest fics around it, because that's where my mind most is now-a-days.

Thank you all for reading and loving my stories,

Chelsea's Dead Smile
December 3rd, 2011 at 06:26pm