Death to Your Heart

How stupid have I been? I've broken everything and there is no way to fix it. Why must i write? Why am I the one that had to be born? why not one of my brothers or sisters? Me... I was the one that made it through life. Could i let them down by dying? if they were alive then would they have the same problems as me?

Why, why, why... I ask this every day. Why couldn't i die? I hate like. All of it is a game for whatever is watching us. They like to see how much they can fuck with people. Sometimes i swear that something wants revenge on me... I have done to many wrongs and no rights.

I'm no good at love. The one that i do love i see every day, and its pure torture. I have managed her recently ex-girlfriend to hate her because of my wrong doings. I am sorry Grace and Emily for all that I have done to you. Everything is my fault. Please dont be mad at each other anymore.

god just let me die now!! Why Must you keep Up This tourture to my heart?! Is it funny to you? Do you get a laugh from the broken hearts and scars you have left on people? because if you do I am not laughing.

FUCK YOU AND ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS FOR OUR PAIN!!!

I hope your happy you assholes.
December 4th, 2011 at 12:34am