*-* Ballet Recital | Best Horror Story | Questions

I had never actually been to a recital until today. My friend invited me and a few others to a recital that she is doing with her dance school, and... it was fascinating. *-*

It was almost shocking that they were able to keep such amazing balance! Sometimes I was just sitting in complete terror that one of them would fall off the stage!

My friend had so many parts in the recital as well! Since it was the Nutcracker, she was the Snow Queen, The Arabian, one of the sugar plum fairies... and and... SO MANY OTHER PARTS. I was really worried too! A few weeks ago she had injured her hip, and anyone who sees the part with the Arabian knows that there a lot of splits, and the dance relies big time on being flexible. But she got better! HER UNDERSTUDY CAN TAKE THAT! ...at least... better enough to perform her part. She said she was fine, so I'm going to hope she's being honest. I don't really know how it works for dancers.

I have relatives who are dancers, and I know that any damage to the legs or hips basically can render them unable to dance. That's how one of them is. Her daughter sort of took over when her mom couldn't dance anymore.

Okay. Now, so that this journal is multi-purpose serving. What do you think the best horror story is? Be it a book, a movie... something that FREAKED YOU OUT?

For me... I can't think of the scariest movie off the top of my head. My friends keep telling me to watch American Horror Story, so I guess I'll get around to doing that eventually. XD
Hulu is thy friend.

Question time~!

1. Have you ever been to a dance recital before
2. If so, what was the play/recital/dance's name?
3. Do you like turtles?
4, If I were to combine a panda with a preass with a nyan cat with a turtle that had no shell... what would it be called?
5. Have you ever seen the Nutcracker?
6. How has your day been?!
7. Best horror story EVAR?!

That's it! Bye!
-SanakiGirl
December 4th, 2011 at 02:46am