Who wants to be conventionally beautiful?

Many people want to be unique, but they're so caught up on being conventionally beautiful. I've been on this site many years (though my 'joined date' says differently) I've seen many sob stories.

All my life I was taught not to put people down, after all 'it's much easier to bring people down, than build them up.' Is it easy to avoid judging people due to their looks, I've heard ' you may have so and so, but at least you don't have/don't look like)...We do suspiciously put down, to others and that starts off a cycle.

For the last few days I've been reading a tumblr blog named 'stop hating your body' We all know everyone looks different, but in face we are all works of art.

People saying they want surgery, is that really better? NO. You need to retrain your mind, not your physical self, chances are, after you've had that surgery you'll find something else to pick at and want to change.

You don't need thousands of friends, fb likes/comments to dictate that you are beautiful.

Why would you want to be conventional beautiful, when you have your own beauty?
No matter how much you dislike parts of yourself, never compare yourselves to other, just think you're beautiful.
December 4th, 2011 at 08:27pm