Stupid cameras :(

Today, we finally left Chicago. We left early in the morning, like, at two, and I slept the entire way home. Even on the train, which, trust me when I tell you, is not easy to sleep on. I have been taking pictures right and left with my mom, and I seriously wanted to leave Chicago as soon as we go there.

Sure, when you go there on a nice, family vacation, it’s a beautiful place. You get to go to all the museums, see all the sights… yes, that would be nice. But, my life isn’t like that. On Saturday, we were pulled through museums and didn’t really get to see much. I was so glad when we got home.

You know in stories when they use the term ‘and then so and so flopped down on their bed’? Well, that’s what I did. I took in the smell of our house, a nice cinnamon smell, and just laid there. Gwen would have wanted me to de-stress myself and do yoga with her, but I just ignored anyone who came into my room, which was my mom telling me I had to put away some laundry. Ugh.

After lunch, I went outside into the woods. Normally, Lucas is out there, doing something, but today he wasn’t. I have no idea where he is, but I really want to see him. Tomorrow, I have to spend my day trying to get caught up in school, and then take some more pictures. My mom got this new camera that automatically makes the picture all crisp and stuff. So, my mom is making me try to take good ones on the old camera. Now, that is a pain in my ass. I’m lucky to take one good picture a day with that stupid camera. We are probably going to be staying in Gladstone for a while!
December 4th, 2011 at 09:41pm