That feeling you get when you're unhappy and don't know what to do about it has decided to pay me a lovely visit

I hate being unhappy, but then again, we all do so my issues aren't any more important than someone else's. Others may even consider them of lesser importance than another's situation but that's okay. Every time I get involved with people, pain is inevitable. But then again, everybody gets hurt multiple times in life. That's just how life goes and you learn to deal with it. What happens when you can't handle it anymore? I think we all know the answer to that: suicide. Let me take the time to say right now that I am not contemplating suicide; I've passed that point in my life. Sure, sometimes I think the endless nothingness would be better than dealing with life's problems but I think that I can get through whatever happens. Some things hurt more than others and there are certainly things (people in particular) that I haven't gotten over and that still haunt me. In fact, one of those tear causing reasons has affected me today, just like always.

There isn't one person that I know who hasn't hurt me at one point or another. Actually, that's not true now that I think about it. There are a few people that I talk to on mibba who have never upset me in any way and I'm thankful for that. I wish some of the people I've met on here lived near me...maybe things would be a little bit better, but they wouldn't be able to erase my memory. Sometimes I just wish that I never met you...but I know that's not true. I just wish things went differently...but I can't go back in time no matter how much I wish on 11:11.

So here I am, enduring that aching feeling from what I know is missing, but I've lost it. I've lost you and I can never get you back :/
December 5th, 2011 at 01:37am