Snooping For Christmas Gifts; My Parents Set Me Up

~Snooping For Christmas Gifts~
Am I the only one who get's insanely curious about every package when it gets close to Christmas time?
I'm pretty sure I'm not... But I am the only one out of my friends to have actually looked for my presents - and found them.

So, everyday when I get home from school, Eris goes to our room and our mom is in the backyard working in her garden, I start looking around. Well, a few days ago I finally found a huge box full of presents. The presents (some for me and some for Eris, as I soon discovered) ranged from Harry Potter (Eris) to Criminal Minds (mine).

I went until night time, until I couldn't take it anymore and just HAD to tell someone. So I told Eris. I went into great detail about everything, telling her about each and every gift. After I finished telling her everything, I waited for her reply.

Her response?

"I've known about those gifts since last week. But I'm glad to see you're starting to become a slueth."

~My Parents Set Me Up~
Okay, so as you just finished reading, I found my Christmas gifts. Well, last night I went to search for some more gifts because Eris was outside, Dad was working late, and Mom was at the store. So, I went back into my parents room and started looking around.

I was in there for maybe a minute when Eris texted me saying 'I'd stop looking for gifts if I were you. Mum and Dad are suspicious.' Well, I didn't pay it any attention and continued to look.

The gifts has been moved, and there were no new ones to be seen. So I went into the living room to watch TV.

My dad walked in, went back to his room, and all was good... For three minutes. Then he yelled for me to come into the kitchen.

My parents had set up a camera in their room. Apparently they were testing out a security camera they had got for Eris. (She's weird like that, I know)

The camera clearly showed me walking into their room, and going through everything.

I looked at my dad fearfully, and he gave me a hard look. He said one thing to me: "Busted."

(Yes, I'm sure I deserved it. I shouldn't have been going through everything. Oh well. Too late.)
December 5th, 2011 at 02:27am