Your Words.

Got inspired to write a little something! Not sure where the inspiration came from but enjoy!

It's crazy how much words mean. Some are magical words that leave your heart flying right out of your chest. Some are cold and make you turn to hide. But it's those golden words, those sweet, sweet words that spill from your lips that leaves me breathless. They capture me and hold me hostage in your eyes. They plant themselves into my mind, where they're going to remain forever. Because those words you speak to me, show me that the world doesn't have to be so cruel. They show me that even in darkness, there's always one person holding out a candle to guide you. Your words are so loud in my mind that the jeering comments of others are no longer heard. Your voice drowns out all the negative and it shows me a safe place where I can reside. Your words wrap around me like your arms themselves. They hold me close as l hold you just as tight. They warm my soul, and melt my heart: Your oh so lovely words. Their beauty is almost as the person speaking them. And once they're spoken, I replay them over and over again, until you whisper them to me once more.
December 5th, 2011 at 03:33am