Stories, Reasoning and Issues.

Some of you might notice there's been a lack of updates with all my stories.

Unfortunately, my father has been extremely sick, in and out of hospital and I've been extremely busy running his business and working nights singing at the pubs to pay for our mortgage among other things and helping my family out. Also, after a major misunderstanding on their part, the 'best friend' in 2 of my stories and I no longer speak, nor I doubt will we due to a miscommunication and lack of trust. And apparently me lying. But hey, I have proof otherwise and it's all petty drama i've been trying to get away from. (It seems to follow said person..)

Due to all this crap, I've lacked the motivation to write.

As such, I have decided to discontinue my Frank story, and have edited my Matt one with a new character.
Rockstar may be re-instated at a later date, but until then, it is done. I will delete it within the next 2 days, as well as the note that I recently.

Thankyou to everyone who's subscribed, commented and messaged me with their support, you've made many dark days much brighter.

As I am writing this, I'm also updating Suspicious Minds, and adding another new Character. Not giving anything away, but she's an amazing writer, and I have been lucky enough to be added to her story as well.

I have recently found my motivation and want to write again, when receiving this beautiful notebook in which to write my stories. It has to be a 'decent' book for me to want to write, and this one has actually inspired me. I've come up with the rest of the plot to both my current stories, and had several ideas on some one shots I have yet to get out of my head. I've been reading some amazing stories, by Jensen.Ackles that have made me just want to write and write and edit and write and make them read better. I've also been 'playing' with several photo programs to make some better banners and layouts, and all in all make everything i've been writing better. I'm not 100% happy with them.

I've also had several people message me asking me not to be a silent reader. I rarely comment on a story, let alone EVERY chapter, due to the fact I'm usually on my phone. If I comment on your story, it means I'm moved/loved it. Please, please do not think I'm being rude. If I don't comment, it doesn't mean I don't like it. I subscribe and read away still :)

Dad is now out of hospital, and back on his feet doing everything again, and as I write this I am actually meant to be working on something that is for a job tomorrow, with more than 8 hours worth of work to still do on it. But I decided to take a break and write this to make sure everyone understood.

I also recently got a 16 month old golden lab x retreiver. As something/someone to constantly be around the house in case Dad is here by himself, or I am. He has been badly treated, and I got him for nothing due to his poor home. He's had no training, attention or love in his life, and we're currently trying to re-educate him. He's a beautiful animal, loving but very cheeky, and badly behaved. He's currently laying at my feet trying to lick them -.-

I know I've said it before, but from now on I promise to try and update at least once a week, even if it is only one story, starting after Christmas. I'm going to concentrate on the Matt one for a while, before continuing with Jensen, and maybe just put a couple of One-Shots between now and then.

Please bear with me, and I promise all will be good again soon!

Thanks!

Cass x
December 5th, 2011 at 06:41am