it's my birthday! + what's Christmas to you?(:

soooooo...

TODAY'S MY BIRTHDAY!! :DD
i'm 16 years old ^_^
and, usually for my birthday, i get all these gifts and things. i never asked for anything. but, people got me things. but, this year, my family is in a financial rut, and my mom kept freaking out because she was afraid i'd be upset that i didn't get a sh*t ton of gifts. but, honestly, i don't mind! haha; its not the quantity, but the quality. yah know? and, i got a new peircing. i'm going to a Lady Antebellum concert on the 18th? and my Dad got me an MP3 player(: ? and that's all great!(: plus, Christmas is in 20 days ^_^ haha. but, no... what i really talk about, is the meaning.

what does Christmas mean to you? does it mean the day Christ was born? is it a day of family traditions? a day of joy and gifts and yummy food!? haha; it kind used to be all of that for me(: but, this is my first Christmas, and my first birthday, that my parents are divorced. so, it hurts a little bit...
I was decorating the Chirstmas tree at my Moms, and i was pulling out some ornaments and they were my Dads... i cried... then i pulled out the angel topper... i bawled... my Dad always used to put the angel on the top... but, he's not here anymore. and i have to split my Christmas! and that's hard for me... i also have to share my Christmas with my Moms arrogant boyfriend and his pain in the @$$ 6 year old daughter... i really don't wanna do that.

anyway. enough of my pitty party banter...(: what does Christmas mean to you?(:
Merry Christmas?
Happy Birthday To Me! ^_^ ?

iloveyou?
Tika.
December 5th, 2011 at 03:08pm