The Story of Us

So, I realize most (all) of you guys are reading in my about ‘oh, I love my boyfriend Lucas’ yada yada yada. None of you actually know ‘the Story of Us,’ though.

I met Lucas, here in Gladstone, Michigan. It was my second day here in my new house, so I was new to the woods. I found a little waterfall in the back woods, and I began taking pictures. I didn’t even see the carvings on the rocks until I heard a twig snap in the woods. I looked back, and saw nobody. But I did see all the carvings.

I was about to take a picture of them, when I heard a voice behind me. I did the natural thing; screamed my freaking head off. I saw Lucas standing behind me. He was in a jacket, since it was October, but he was dirty, which made me think he was living out here in my backyard. So when he told me to leave here and not come back, I wasn’t even afraid anymore. I screamed at him to get out of my freaking yard, and then he just glared at me. Then, we started talking a little. I honestly don’t know how, but we did. I think I started it by yelling at him.

So, I figured out that he was actually the mayor’s son. Apparently, they are enemies or something, because the mayor kicked Lucas out because he was mad at him. He was trying to do his algebra homework on the rock, which I thought was retarted. So, Lucas told me the mayor’s house was right next to ours. Lucas also had a lot of land, so he had accidently stumbled into our property. I was going to do the whole ‘sure’ thing, but I didn’t care. Sure, you do your homework on my rocks, I’ll do mine on yours. That’s not unusual at all.

Now, whenever he stumbles into my woods (Which is only about once a week) at around 11:00 or 12:00, I meet Lucas out in the woods, right by the waterfall. I use the excuse “I’m just taking pictures!” and, it works. Miraculously?.

We’re not technically ‘dating’ yet, because he’s a grade ahead of me and I never see him, but… He’s basically my boyfriend. We haven’t kissed, well, not a real kiss, ever, so I’m hoping he’ll do it sometime soon?. Maybe for Christmas.

Now, I know you guys might think, ‘man, this is not your typical relationship’, and trust me. It’s not. My mom doesn’t know about it yet. I mean, what would I say? ‘Hey mom! I’m having an affair with some guy I met in the woods!” I mean, really. How would your mom react to that? I’m thinking about telling her sometime soon… What would you do?
December 5th, 2011 at 10:36pm