Soaked feet and evil professors... Wonderful...

So... Today I woke up to a text from my boyfriend asking if the power was out. Sure enough, the power was out.

YES! No Biology class!

Ha! Yeah right... Walked in the rain to my Biology class and the power came on RIGHT as I walked into the building...

After that I had to walk to my Vet Tech lecture... On the way there I happened to take the route that has the biggest, deepest puddle on campus... Impossible to avoid and about two inches deep... My feet were SOAKED.

I got into my lecture and was bored out of my tired, stressed out mind by a discussion on colors of horses and why this makes a horse a grey and why THIS makes a horse a roan... Blah!

Next, I had to go upstairs to Medical Terminology... Normally I would get a hug from my boyfriend before that class, but he was already going down the stairs so we just had a simple, "Hey"...

In Medical Terminology I find out that because we didn't have a quiz over chapter sixteen like we normally would the professor is just going to give everyone who is "in good standing with the class" a grade of 25 points... So what does that mean for the rest of us? (I have a 68 D right now...) I honestly have no idea... I think it's f*cked up that he's going to give people with Bs and As 25 points and not anything to the rest of the class... You know... The ones who kind of NEED the points...

Well... After that little bit of news I got to come back to my dorm and change into dry socks and new shoes, scarf down a sandwich, then OFF to Algebra I went. Didn't even have to go... It was just review for the final...

Got done with Algebra at about 1:30... Slept on the couch for thirty minutes... Took Holly to work... Slept for about an hour... Went to take my Vet Tech Lab final.

The thing with my lab final was... I remember everything about the horses and cows... but not the dogs and cats... Oh, and I forgot how to read the temperature on a mercury thermometer... So that was -20 points...

After that lovely adventure I got to wash dishes and take out the trash because it smelled really weird in our dorm... Then I picked up Holly from work, turned in my lease for next fall, and ate... The highlight of my day has been talking to Justin at dinner...

I'm still ticked off about Medical Terminology...
December 6th, 2011 at 12:28am