It's in my head now, and there's literally nothing I can do about it.

I have this problem, and most of the time, when I tell someone about it, they just think I'm weird, but here we go.

Whenever I finish watching a film, old or new, it doesn't stop playing in my head. All I can think about for hours after is what could have happened if this one character hadn't done this, or what I would of done differently, or if this person was actually this person, blah, blah, blah.

And it just doesn't stop.

It happens every time I go to the pictures, or even when I watch youtube videos/interviews.

I just finished watching Chatroom (best movie ever, by the way) and it's just going round and round my head. It probably doesn't help that it's a pretty deep film that makes you think anyway, but I didn't know that before I started watching it, did I?

It's basically about this guy, William (played by Aaron Johnson...mmm) and he kind of gets off on people committing suicide, and he creates an online chatroom, and ends up trying to get this guy to kill himself, and it's just such a good film that I can't stop thinking about it, and it always gives me really bad headaches.

I just kind of want to know, does this happen to anyone else? Or something similar?
December 6th, 2011 at 12:28am