Oh my dear Mibba, it's been a while!

Jaysus, it's been a long time since I actually sat down and spent some time in this good 'ol writing site. I went to the journal section, and it didn't surprise me when I saw unfamiliar names and icons. Hey man, that's what happens when one loses touch in an old familiar place.Kind of how when I went back to my first home after years of not going there and seeing that almost everything changed.

And I really don't mind not being familiar here. I took a break from this site when I got sick of it, moved on to something else (lol Tumblr and something called life, which confuses me), and now I want to see if I could get back into this site, the place where I spent most of my days when I was 15-16.

Alright, so let me reintroduce myself. My name is Ana. I'm about to turn nineteen in some days. I'm an artist. I love heavy metal, but I also love music in general. I've moved out once, and moved back in. I used to attend an art school, but due to the fact that I got really sick, I had a nice chat with my mom and we both decided it was better if I dropped out. And it really was better. I'm beginning to write stories again, after not having the drive for it in these past years. My hobbies include hanging out with my friends, texting, listening to music, going on road trips, drawing, studying art as well as Norse/Finnish paganism, and trolling around.

Sooo, now that I introduced myself, how about you introduce yourself? I like to meet new people, and seeing as I'm a stranger here now, I would like to get re-familiarized.lol I sound like a creep
December 6th, 2011 at 01:50am