Who Saw The New Made(MTV)??

The one I'm talking about is the girl named Lexi and she wants to be a Poms Dancer. Guess what?

She goes to my school.
We used to be best friends.
I got way closer to her boyfriend than to her, so she decided I was trying to steal him and said we could no longer hang out alone.

The message I got from that was 'I think you're a whore and I never trusted you'.

I actually forgave her for doing it once, but she did it again. I decided I didn't want to be told what I could and could not do, so I ended the friendship. At the time she and her boyfriend were broken up (because she cheated on him multiple times), and I told him that I thought she was an immature, selfish, manipulative bitch.

So he never spoke to me again and I've never been more heartbroken. He was like a brother to me, and because she's a jealous bitch I lost him.

And you know what? I gave it ANOTHER try for his sake! I was so happy that he talked to me again I let her come over with him. It was after Made started filming, so she was on a diet. We ate cake without her and I moaned and said 'Oooh, it's soo good!', messing around with her.

She stormed out of MY house like a two-year-old who didn't get her way.

And you know what else? She's trying to get pregnant to trap him, I just know it. She had like 4 pregnancy 'scares', many of which I PAID FOR HER PREGNANCY TESTS, and she still decided I wasn't a true friend. I kept fucking secrets for her and paid for shit for her out the whazoo and I'm a bad friend?

I trusted her. We talked about moving in together, getting matching tattooes, raising our kids together. This is why me and so many people in the world have trust issues. A vast amount of the population are fucking assholes.

Now I have 5th hour with her, and all I hear is about how inspiring her episode is, and how wonderful the experience was. I almost have an anxiety attack every day it stresses me out so much.

Do people not see what a horrible person she is? Why do girls like her win?

It's not fair, and it never will be...but I have a few things to make me feel a bit better:

1. Her boyfriend told me the sex is HORRIBLE
2. He admitted he has feelings for me and likes spending time with me better than spending time with her.

So stick that in your Lean Cuisine and EAT IT, bitch!!

...Okay, I'm done ranting. I'm usually not one to talk about other people, but she really fucked my life up.

But if you didn't see the episode go watch it and hate her with me...or don't. I'll continue to hate her anyway.
December 6th, 2011 at 04:46am