Is She Faking For Attention?

I go to school with a girl named Danielle.

She claims to suffer from POT Syndrome, which basically means she gets dizzy a lot and there is no cure for it (According to her).

Well, this has apparently been going on for a very long time. She couldn't even get her picture taken because she got so dizzy that she couldn't stand. And she refuses to walk in places with a lot of space, but claims to hate being in small places because she is 'claustrophobic.'

I know for a fact that she uses it to her advantage. Last week she called my name in the lunch room, asked me to carry her plate because she was getting dizzy. So, I took her plate back to the table and turned around, thinking I might have to go back and help her. She was right beside me and was waiting for me to move. When I asked her about it she said, "Oh, I wasn't dizzy at all."

I'm starting to doubt her, and I'm not the only one.

Today when she was supposed to be going to Spanish class she refused to move from her standing position by one of the tables. She claimed that she had gotten too hot in the room and said that she was going to pass out.

After the teacher got mad at her and the principle told her she either had to go to class or go to the office because she wasn't feeling well, Danielle broke down and started crying about how no one believed her. There were four people around her offering to help her get to either destination.

After I finally managed to get her to the office, she broke down crying again saying how everyone hated her and no one believed her.

This happens everyday. And no, I am not lying.
December 8th, 2011 at 04:38am