December 7, 2011

So, I'm going to be writing a journal every time I feel like I'm failing at my stories and to update to everyone who reads them, why I haven't update. And here's the very first one I'll be giving out.

** i warn in advance that i'm sorry for any misspelling or any other errors. Okay, thank you (:

I'd like to start off on how very sorry I am for the lack of updates in my stories. To let everyone know, I'm not going to be continuing on with my Brian story, As The Day Goes By. My reasoning? Because I've lacked inspiration on the story and I have no clue where to go or how to end it. I'm not taking any help on it, I've already asked, and yet no one wants to help, so why now? (sorry, that was rude /: )

My Matt story I'm slowly processing the next chapter. I want to make it amazing and worth the read, but I've been so side tracked that I haven't had time to type it. So, while I'm in school, I've been writing the chapter down in my notebook. I still have to finish it, and type it, and re-read for corrections - but I'm incredibly sorry if you're waiting for it. (Never Thought It Would Be You)

My original story, Just A Little Late, is being slowly written. I want to finish up my Matt story before I start this one. I have ideas going through my head with this story and I hope it turns out amazing (even though not a lot of people read the originals)

Forgotten Faces, which is co-written with my lovely cousin Bryanna, is going pretty good. We have 25 subscribers and +100 readers. We haven't gotten much comments on our last chapters though and it sort of upsets us. We know people are reading it, we see the number of people who read it. But, we're tired of the silent readers. Which we've said multiple times. I feel like giving up, but I don't want to let Bree down, we've worked so hard on this story and it's just upsetting that when we asked for feedback we don't get any. Is it that bad of a story for people to be silent? If so, tell us how to make it more presentable and give us your opinions on what you think should happen and maybe, just maybe we'll change it to make it more interesting to you.

I just wrote my very own Christmas Poem! I love it, and I hope you all do to. I wrote it today and it took me under 15 minutes to get it done. I barely write poetry so spare me the bad comments but give me encouraging comments to make my poetry a lot better. (Christmas Dream)

++And the last thing i'd like to say is that I've been writing a story (on my iPod) about The Maine, because i'm seeing them in concert for their Pioneer Tour, and I'm addicted to my own writing. I cry, I laugh, I feel disappointed and it's just a wonderful layout on it. I don't want to blow anything away because I won't post it till it's completely finished or near it's ending. I have the banner set and everything, but it shall wait till the future!

Thank you for all my supporters who read my stories and my comment-ers. I'm sorry for the terrible waits but all my excuses are valid and true, but it just sucks when there's no time. I promise once the year is over, I'll try my hardest to do whatever I can to get updates up more frequently.
SCOUTS HONOR!!

? always,
Jenna
December 8th, 2011 at 06:35am