FCUK LABELERS!! + I'm in eighth grade and the 'popular' girls on my B-ball team are all ready talking about sexting

LABELERS

Yesterday, my boy crazy 'friend' sat next to me at resess (It was cold outside so we get to stay in the attatourum if we dont want to go outside) so she sat next to me and said,
"tell me the truth, are you scean, punk, goth, or emo? couse you always where thous black pants with the silver metal where the rips are sapost to be (witch was what i was whereing) and your belt (i skate, so my bro got me a DGK belt for my b-day last year, wich is purple and black.) and your always whereing thous band braclets, and listining to that weird music. and where band T-shirts"
I said, "Nether. Because I don't label myself and would like not to be labled by others."

Today i wore my Mitionless In White shirt(band) and it's sined and stuff(witch is AWESOME!!!) so this girl, who is one of the biggist poser 'goth' there is in my school, tells me I'm EMO for whereing this shirt, and my Black veil Brides braclet. So i said, Me emo? look at your hair, (she has non-natural black hair with maroon highlights) and she said, What dose being emo have to do with my hair? I said, what dose being emo have to do with my shirt? And then she called me emo goth punk :/

A little while after that my stupied brother brought his friend over, and was makeing fun of me for likeing to listen to Black Veil Brides, and Motionless in White, and said that there cutters. me bro actully likes these bands, but no he's gotta defend his friend.
Thanks bro

SEXTING

Yesterday at practice, there were about seven of the twelve girls on the B-ball team in the loker room. So i was getting dressed and these girls are talking about condoms and about sexting. this one girl is upsett cos i guess she was sexting her boyfriend. but i guess this girl was sexting her boyfriend and the boyfriend is thretining to show all of his friends what she said if they broke up.

To me it's just a bunch of BS cos today she both broke up her boy friend no sweat. Pluse, i know boy, even though i don't really talk to him too much i went to school with him, and i have a bunch of classes with him, I don't think he'll thret any one with sexting, i dont thing this whole sexting thing happened. I dont know really I only hurd parts and they were very inipropret and pluse i dident want to get involed.

FML
December 10th, 2011 at 02:04am